Tuesday, October 15, 2019 from 7-9pm @ Peoples Library New Kensington
Presented by Hoffstot’s Café Monaco – 533 Allegheny Avenue in Oakmont
Wine and gourmet hors d’oeuvre pairings
- Wine and gourmet hors d’oeuvre pairings.
- Sogno Di Ulisse Montepulciano D’Abruzzo Tenuta Ulisse paired with miniature chicken saltimbocca with prosciutto, baby spinach, fresh mozzarella, tomato chutney & marsala jus
- Pepperwood Grove Pinot Grigio paired with seared fresh day boat scallops with orange ginger glaze
- Castello Di Gabbiano Chianti Classico paired with miniature ceasar salad in parmesan reggiano cup with spicy shaved New York strip steak
- Pepperwood Grove Cabernet Sauvignon paired with sausage ravioli with Bolognese sauce and crispy pancetta
- Amando NV Doc Prosecco paired with house made miniature toasted almond tortes with raspberry Chambord sauce and crème anglaise
- Italian Antipasto Station
- Cured olives, meats, cheese, roasted peppers, giardanara vegetables, picked garlic, roasted tomatoes, fresh mozzarella, crackers, breads, and dipping oil
The cost is $40 per person.
All proceeds benefit Peoples Library, and your non-refundable registration is tax deductible.
How to Register:
ONLINE: Click here
IN PERSON: At either New Kensington or Lower Burrell with cash or check
BY PHONE: 724-339-1021 x14