Tuesday, October 16, 2018 from 7-9pm @ Peoples Library New Kensington
Presented by Hoffstot’s Café Monaco – 533 Allegheny Avenue in Oakmont
Wine and gourmet hors d’oeuvre pairings
- Charles Smith Riesling paired with miniature shrimp cocktails
- Line 39 Pinot Noir paired with fusilli pasta with roasted chicken, sausage, tomatoes, pine nuts, spinach, herbs, and parmesan reggiano
- Egervin Hungarian Red paired with filet mignon beef skewers with grilled peppers, cheddar polenta, roasted broccoli with harissa dipping sauce
- Vigilance Sauvignon Blanc paired with three greens tossed with pears, candied walnuts, blue cheese, sundried cranberries, cucumbers and apple cider vinaigrette
- Pinetti Notte Rose paired with warm miniature apple tarts, vanilla gelato and caramel sauce
- Italian Antipasto Station – Cured olives, meats, cheese, roasted peppers, giardanara vegetables, picked garlic, roasted tomatoes, fresh mozzarella, crackers, breads, and dipping oil
The cost is $40 per person.
All proceeds benefit Peoples Library, and your non-refundable registration is tax deductible.
How to Register:
ONLINE: Click here
IN PERSON: At either New Kensington or Lower Burrell with cash or check
BY PHONE: 724-339-1021 x14